Saturday, January 22, 2011

Invitation to Friends

Chère Amie,
     I've recently relocated to Aipotu, the new world that I'm sure you have heard about in the news lately.  It is even better than the descriptions!  I cannot even begin to comprehend the endless possibilities this new place presents to the human race.  We have unlimited resources and information here, due to the expansive labor system that is specific to individual skills and knowledge.  The routine is one that is ideal for every one's life, so there are no complaints.  I know we thought from the brochures and advertisements that this world was somewhat of a hoax and cult-like, but that is absolutely not true.  The "restrictions" they have in place are actually providing more freedoms than we had on Earth, yet the structure of government is resoundingly diligent.  I have yet to see any faults in this society, or anyone displeased in how things are run.  You really should come visit, at least.  I think you'll find this place quite suitable for you and your family, and I also believe that you have skills that Aipotu requires.
Sincerely,
Captain Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment